ANUSBOY THE MOVIE PREVIEW 2016 ANUSBOY THE MOVIE PREVIEW 2016

I was paid to write this review.

W-P-S responds:

paid with cocaine, to be precise

Super Hero Clock Ep1 p1 Super Hero Clock Ep1 p1

Poor. Rigid animation, flat and uninspired artwork, with stale characters voice-overs and plot. Knock-off anime with few to no redeeming qualities, seemingly with no aspirations of greatness. Lacking end result.

Hank's Rage: Megaupload Hank's Rage: Megaupload

Well, I was about to vote zero, but then the FBI guy said bronies were gay and it brought it up to a passing score, though I was a little disturbed by the death of the only sensible character in your movie. I think some genocide of mindless 4Chan drones and Lauren Faust going postal on people masturbating to her cartoons would bring the score up a little more, though, that's something you definitely want to look into integrating into your next work.

Bugs aren't cute.. Bugs aren't cute..

you are WRONG, bugs as BADASS and caterpillars and shit like that is pretty cute (or ladybugs)

anyway this is kind of like a shitty attempt to emulate those awful youtube rant things, and you also said "anyhoo" (wtf that's not even a word)

it was pretty irritating overall, the voices were nasal and aggravating to listen to, the animation was either poor or non-existent and the drawings themselves were also pretty simplistic - a white canvas can be a stylistic choice, but there was nothing stylish about this

your character was also a ginger, and it sort of builds up under the whole "gingers have no soul" stereotype pretty well, unintentionally or otherwise

it kind of made me think this was a trolling attempt because "hurr hurr gingers" but idk you could just have made a bad movie who knows

The Adventures of WillieD The Adventures of WillieD

Cartoon of the year.

Everything else is bad.

WillieD891 responds:

Morrowind Spoof Morrowind Spoof

Bad.

Fairly awful.

Gfc & K3ltr0n: True Love Gfc & K3ltr0n: True Love

Thank you for this Public Service Announcement.

It is a very accurate depiction of one of the nightly terrors one should be aware of while roaming the streets.

LiIium 2 LiIium 2

Good film.

A+ material.

GregoryShitcock responds:

Thanks a lot for the 10!

[CD11] You Know the Drill [CD11] You Know the Drill

look at this nerd

playing with powertools like he was a man

Little-Rena responds:

Fuck this, I'm going back to the kitchen.

Over 150 Guns Over 150 Guns

fffffrEEEE BE FREEEEEE

all of them

free

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

2010 - The Kleptones - Welcome Back [Guns N' Roses vs. ... Britney Spears vs. ... And don't forget our free BOOTIE CDs, HOOKIE our Party Pirate, gimmicks ...